The majority of the Descent Underground game packages start with the Wasp. Some pledge tiers begin with additional ships. All ships can be earned through game play. Ships can be customized for the look you want. Interchangeable noses, tails, wings, paint schemes, and decals make your craft one of a kind so your foes know who is taking them down. Or choose a scheme to fit your team.
Each ship in Descent: Underground has a specialization so pilots can work together to accomplish their mission objectives.
List of Ships[edit | edit source]
- Auger – the mining expert, able to bore through walls to find valuable resources, hidden tunnels and chambers, and rare power-ups.
- Goliath – a massive cargo ship with the most storage capacity, the Goliath is a beast that will maximize your haul.
- Panzer – a sturdy tank that can take punishment and dish it out, the Panzer is designed to get in and slug it out nose-to-nose.
- Predator – a small, light craft that is fast and maneuverable. It acts as your team’s advance scout, mapping the terrain ahead and spotting enemies.
- Shaman – a sturdy repair ship, able to stay at the front lines and keep all of your drones in the action.
- Torch – the maneuverable light combat specialist. It doesn't pack quite the same punch as the Typhoon, but it is a good all-around combat craft with strong defensive and maneuvering capability.
- Typhoon – a tri-winged heavy assault craft that trades defensive strength for firepower. The Typhoon is the point of the spear.
- Warlock – your technical specialist – able to thwart enemy plans, augment teammates, lay and defuse traps, and circumvent locked doors.
- Wasp – a well-rounded craft balanced in all roles.